It was a night like any other. The stars twinkled in the sky with shades of silver, but the absence of the moon denounced the end of an "era".I came to the house of Leopolda around 20 hours. Armed with determination and courage, said he had come to end our relationship ... that was beautiful and such, but it was unfair to her, since we had to keep secret.
And every word, I felt as if my stomach socassem. In my mind, an idea was pounding wildly, you are planting.
But planting what? Indecision or honesty? Pleasure or agony? the answers, for the future would bring.
That night I left convinced that had caused pain to someone who believed that "stepped on solid ground" with me.
I left with the guilt of having suddenly caused a deep trauma in someone's heart, which to all intents and purposes, I liked.
I left with the lightness of someone who, at the cost of terrible pain, had a second chance ... to learn to love requires us whole.



0 comentários:
Postar um comentário
ME DIGA O QUE VOCÊ ACHOU!