quinta-feira, 19 de abril de 2012

7- A SYNDROME OF THE PUDDING

I can never forget the golden years of high school. Spent more time in school than anywhere.
It was the first year for the first time, discovered what was to be cool. In the second year I had my first love at school, and finally in the third year, I made the most intriguing discovery of male psychology, syndrome pudding. Let me explain:
In the third year I studied the night, and like any night owl, came home starving, I mean, not always.
Sometimes he ate in the street with friends, but was more than a full stomach, could not resist taking a look in the refrigerator. And occasionally, one of these, I discovered something new, like cake, soverte, or best of all, pudding.
Do you like pudding? I especially love; consider a delicacy of God. Sweet as passionate kiss melts in your mouth like cake grandmother, is a piece of the banquet of heaven.
If I came home from school and find pudding, even though he was not hungry, I took a cone, preferably with your finger to remember the old childhood ... I was the best in the world poke pudding in the fridge.
Here's the scene that portrays what happens in male head:
As much as we are relatively happy with our marital status, face to face with a "pudding" giving silly awakens in us, men, an instinct masked by several layers of bullshit and things that do not work in practice, how to handle the wave, to control, willpower ...
Jesus said a memorable sentence: the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.
And it's even out there, however we are living a "life with God," and find that most stolen are vaccinated, and therefore invulnerable to the ills of the day to day. Given the harassment that the world makes us, the output would be the example of Jose, who before a "daring" the wife of his boss, ran! Too bad we only put it into practice too late.
When I realized that this "pudding" was named Leopolda ... Available, let me dominate male instincts, I nudged the pudding.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

ME DIGA O QUE VOCÊ ACHOU!