Leopolda and I were quite understand ... If you know what I mean. But every time I came home after our meetings, I thought it was not right.I say this because dating has hidden his grace in the beginning, but then becomes a nuisance. I had no more patience for it, even thought rude to her.
But the worst was thinking about what God was thinking of my attitude. I really believe that love is not a game to play alone, but we know, men receive a greater responsibility. I know that sounds sexist, but the Bible teaches us that her husband (the man) should love his wife as Christ loved the church ... Forte is not it?
So I think we can not neglect the weight of our decision to live with someone for the rest of our lives.
That's what I heard from God every night. Came home and heard glimpses of God telling me, wake up boy!
I was with someone, the hidden and was not sure if my decision would be ... the most enjoyable ... if you know what I mean.
That's when one night, I realized my true situation:
And if Jesus came back now?
the answer was bitter and the tip of the tongue.
I could not continue with it, could no longer pretend that everything was fine, because it was not.
God had given me an ultimatum, because until that moment no one knew or had given us a snapshot.
He had got rid of the "scandal" for a long time, but had the slight impression that my back has not been so hot so with God.



0 comentários:
Postar um comentário
ME DIGA O QUE VOCÊ ACHOU!