After talking for a few minutes, we said goodbye to quite a formality.
In the following days, I had the pleasant surprise that Leopolda lived in the same direction as me!
That was good because now he had a good reason to start a conversation with her without having to show signs of interest.
That's what men do, try to know a "candidate" to our name so very informal .... but what is informal for men is not always for women.
Thereafter the church back home has become something more pleasant. Not because they had a female companion by my side ... It was not just that.
Leopolda was a great company, talked about a lot of things, from science to cartoon, and God knows how I appreciate that.
During our conversations, I began to realize that Leopolda was showing signs of interest to me.
First we must point out something: when I started to live purposefully with Leopolda, had no interest in dating her. At least not at first. It was something cooler on my part, considering that I am part of a "new vision" for relationships between men and women.
This view holds that there is no relationship dating ... At least as we know it.
The idea is that the guy who wants "something more" with a girl should ask her to pray and ask for a confirmation from God through prayer.
this without kissing, snogging, grab ... Anyway ... Without all those ingredients that are used to seeing in novels, movies, series ...
For those who think it absurd, calm down!
My explanations on the subject are very superficial and do not show the picture reliably.
The fact is that as we approached me and Leopolda, it was clear we had to face reality: "I wanted to, but should not."
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)




0 comentários:
Postar um comentário
ME DIGA O QUE VOCÊ ACHOU!