As mentioned earlier, Leopolda lived in the same direction as me. And as a good gentleman I was willing to accompany her to her home after church. Nights were great! Leopolda was an amazing company. You know those people who complete their sentences? ... All of this synergy has led me to "let their guard down." At least according to my concepts of the time.
I always thought yes, I would know someone who would want to grow old with. But was so tired of failures, which had closed myself pras possibilities. The dream was out of love within me. But Leopolda I brought up! It was as if it had been open the door of hope. Would that be enough to jump on the love boat?
Does Leopolda would be willing to risk? Because the game is dangerous.
Well, I live by faith ... I jumped!
Yes, after some discussion, and speculation on my part, Leopolda and I started. The idea of being "boyfriend" from someone I enjoyed. What man does not like the idea of a girl who longs for his presence?
In the end, the idea of God consumes us. We need to be happy, we need an "Eve".
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)




0 comentários:
Postar um comentário
ME DIGA O QUE VOCÊ ACHOU!