quarta-feira, 25 de abril de 2012

12 - WHERE IS MY FAME?

Ending a relationship, the way I did, is not a rocket science, but neither is a snap.
Believe me, the blame fell on me does not compare, even remotely, to the devastating effect of giving "an out" someone. Especially if that someone is female.
I do not want to create polemics about obvious differences between men and women or the way each handles their trauma sentimental, but here's what happened to me:
After finishing with Leopolda, lived a few days of intense "innocence." I definitely thought the worst was over. It was then that I discovered that among other women, my fame was established: cad!
I have always dreamed of being a gentleman, a quiet man, a prince, was now thrown into the basket of hams.
The version of Leopolda for our novel, the audience had won a final chapter of the novel, and I was the villain.
And this among my friends ... Imagine those who were not?
Well Jesus said that there was nothing hidden that will not be revealed, and this experience cruel and burned at least made ​​me smart enough to realize that when love is strong as death ...
(... Love is as powerful as death, and passion is as strong as the grave.)
Song of Solomon 8:6

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

ME DIGA O QUE VOCÊ ACHOU!