quinta-feira, 19 de abril de 2012

6- OVER THE WALL

When we begin to "enjoy" Leopolda and I try to be as discrete as possible. Being part of a church - a community of highly concerned about their future in the third person - requires a level of wisdom as much as a ... Greater.
When does the imminence of a new couple, always appears a hasty to say that yes, it will work, you are a great couple. Or worse: You sure whether God confirmed?
I understand that people care and want the best for us, but I think in most cases, it is best to do as God does. Show options, and let the person decide. But that's just my opinion.
But like dating in a church where there are no dating, and approximations are interpreted as the final card?
I do not have the answers until now, but then the solution was muted, bush, hiding.
I could not afford to have a multitude of pundits giving opinion about my future marital status.
When we returned from church, we talked about a lot of things. We know us from a new perspective, because for more than two people know each other a long time, and be friends and stuff, everything changes on the secondary finding of intent.
What I am saying is that from that moment on, I'd have to think of the chain reactions from each hour that passed beside Leopolda.
The problem my friend, I that I was over the wall. My decision to date Leopolda, did not come wrapped in colorful packaging of love described by Romeo to Juliet. I was ensnared by a cruel enemy, which reaches to many in our generation ... syndrome of the pudding in the fridge.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

ME DIGA O QUE VOCÊ ACHOU!