segunda-feira, 16 de abril de 2012

3-WHY NOT?

We met as I do not know when or at least is what to remember that memorable Saturday night.
We had a party going on year-end, and everyone was having fun. I was doing what I like, wander through the crowd and talk with as many as possible.
I am excited about the idea of meeting interesting people, with a story to tell.
actually, I think we all have great stories to tell, just ask the right questions.
well, I was there, talking to the guys in my noble intention to know nice people, when she appeared ... We had already been submitted, but it was something like: Hi, I am a "guy", okay?
-all!
Crudest impossible!
But this time I could see details, hitherto unknown.
She walked over and pulled chat!
I remember when I was 16 and went with my school class, know the city campus.
I will never forget the memorable scene in which young girls were playing pool, shamelessly, as if born to do it: charm!
The 16 girls in my class, some were boring ... It is everything that a guy of 16 think of them.
but those university ... opened my eyes to a new world, where women were more than bearable, they were passionate.
I remember promising myself that I would marry a university. I have prophesied before .. lol
A woman who made ​​me an insight into my teens, this was Leopolda, the beautiful and friendly girl who turned me over his head and made ​​me think that "sentimental treasure" that we all seek, love, could be one hug distance.
The dream of living a charmed story you dream of telling pros grandchildren - or at least to some stranger, like Rose in Titanic - is possible.
The girl who made ​​me think, after twenty-odd years, why not?

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

ME DIGA O QUE VOCÊ ACHOU!