sexta-feira, 20 de abril de 2012

8 - ONE BIRD WITH TWO WINGS

From the moment I allowed myself to have a link with Leopolda discovered one of the wings of love ... Because in my humble opinion, love is a bird. He loves to sing at the top of the trees in the summer mornings, and dance in the water tanks ... Just to remind us that life can be that simple.Leopolda loved me, tell me why she said this a few times, and feel free to be loved too much.So many times I tried to be nice, funny, serious, rich, and a multitude of things in order to be loved.But Leopolda ... She loved me for my own characteristics.I do not have to prove anything, it was enough to be me, it was the Maximum!But I loved Leopolda will be with the same enthusiasm? Ok I know It's impossible to measure love as something like: I love you more, look at the evidence. But could I match the height of the feelings that Leopolda was offering me?I loved talking to Leopolda, she had the power to talk back quickly to my dreams, that are recurring.and if there's one thing that I like as much as dating is chatting. The day to day work is so tiring sometimes, nothing better than to talk with someone, without reservation, without trying to sound like a super man, leader, or something.someone who understands you is normal, has flaws and still talks to you on the most outlandish, just to keep you company.Leopolda was like a wing. She loved me so far as to say that which is worth gold to me: oooo my god! When I was sick .... It is serious, I think everyone should hear it when this patient.But bid not being up to the love that was offered me, troubled me for a while I thought I was freaking out, or impregnated with a crap in my mind, but it was God. How so? You ask. I'll explain one day I decided to buy a book, and while reading the author advised, you have true love to offer?Be unraveled before my eyes, the picture darker, I was the perfect girl, but not for my life. Today I look back and see that I was not a good boyfriend. I was cocky, arrogant actually.They say once asked a wise man, which was better?Love or be loved?the sage replied promptly:-This is easy, it's like asking a bird wing which he prefers, if the right or left.You dear reader, to be loved is a beauty, but just as important, is to be loved.One of my talents and compose, and because I know it well? Because I love doing it. It is impossible to function without a relationship that both love and be loved in the same proportion. The contrary, the infamous bird, love, not anger too far. Or worse, will be a lame, weird and flying does not sing, just whispers, and whispers of pain are nothing but agony.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

ME DIGA O QUE VOCÊ ACHOU!